Tuesday, June 1, 2010

That's my boy!

More answered prayers! Keith had his first day of apheresis (stem cell donation) today and they were able to collect all the stem cells needed - 3x more than needed in fact! That is a huge blessing for many reasons, but mainly because I didn't want Keith to have to spend another 4 hours sitting in a chair unable to move his arms- not such a fun morning for him. I have a couple doctor's appointments tomorrow morning and then we'll all be headed home for a long weekend. Scheduled to be back in Omaha on Tuesday.
"Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you hear me always." ~John 11:42
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17