Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day -1...

My day of rest has been pretty quiet so far. Docs were in earlier this morning, started my anti-rejection meds, told me a little bit about tomorrow. I guess they'll change my fluids and give me some meds at 5am, then at 9am I'll get Keith's cells. Will run pretty much like a blood transfusion, shouldn't take too long since Keith was able to get them all in 1 bag. I asked what they were going to do with the extra cells that Keith pumped out and they said that I'm getting them all! Maybe they looked them all over and deemed the whole lot to be high enough "quality" for me to receive :) Wouldn't expect anything less! In any case, I'm afraid that my poor little cells don't know what they're in for, but I say: "take the field, it's time for Opening Day!!"

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" ~ Phil. 4:13
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17