Friday, June 11, 2010

Day - 3

Still hanging tight in Omaha, not much new and exciting. My WBC's are slowly starting to fall but nothing like I've experienced in the past. The doctors have told me that this regimine of chemo tends to have a slower onset when it comes to side effects. It might be the middle of next week before I really feel the worst of it. Oh well, 1 day at a time. No use worrying about what's to come when it might not ever arrive!
Still praying for a successful "opening day" - hope the team is strong and that everyone gets along. No fighting in the clubhouse!
And as always, I'm still praying for all of you! Even when we can't see it, God has a purpose and a plan.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17