Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day -2, a rough one

Today was a little rough, didn't feel the best. Not sure if that's because they upped my chemo by 50% or side effects from the meds that they're giving me to prevent side effects. Afraid to complain much because they'll give me more meds which will lead to more SE... But, there is good news, I'm feeling a little better this evening, AND tonight at midnight I will start my last dose of prep chemo - YIPPEE!!! Tomorrow is appropriately referred to as a day of "rest" before transplant on Monday.
"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." ~ Deuteronomy 31:8
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17