Monday, June 28, 2010

Day 14 - Prayers answered

Dear friends,

I know many of you have been praying and frequently checking to see if prayers were answered. Praise the Lord, at 4:30 today Janna's temp. dropped below 100 degrees! Her white blood count is still good so we know that the transplant is taking and Keith's stem cells are doing their good work making new bone marrow. Her hemoglobin was low so she spent 5 hours at the clinic getting two units of red cells...you know how much Janna enjoys that! Actually she isn't enjoying much of anything today... feeling pretty rotten. Her entire digestive tract is sloughing off old cells and is pretty raw. Tomorrow will be a better day.

Ida May (Mom)

Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you hear me always.
John 11:42
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17