Friday, January 14, 2011

Time flies when you're having fun ;)

Wow, this time has slipped away so I'll have to be brief today. Things continue to look upward. A little bump on Wednesday but definite improvement yesterday and today when it comes to the gut. Still in definite need of strength and decreased swelling but we'll just have to wait. For now I am happy with the progress I can see! They're going to continue to wean my steroids and I'll go back to Omaha on Tuesday to see Dr. Vose.
"How excellent [is] thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings." ~ Psalms 36:7
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17