Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Wednesday...

Well, it's Wednesday and I feel pretty good! Glad the "mid-week slump" has stopped. Overall, it's been a pretty good week. I have a little bit of a headache but much better than it has been and no other real symptoms to mention. My labwork hasn't really gone up, but it hasn't gone down either so I'm taking that as a positive sign. Laura and Uncle Hank were able to come up for a visit, so that was nice. Tomorrow I'll go back to the doctor for more labs and a check-up. I think I'll ask about the process of restaging and getting discharged since my 100 days is only 3 weeks away!!!
"Ask and it will be given to you, seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened to you. for everyone who asks receives, he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks, the door will be opened." Matthew 7:7-8
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17