Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 75, 3/4 there!!!!!

Hard to believe that it's already day 75. 100 will be here before I know it and I can't wait. Today has been pretty good, but still having headaches that seem to stem from my neck (or maybe today it was watching 3D Bugs at IMAX :) Dr Vose doesn't seem concerned about them so I'll try to do the same. Probably just need to escape to KC to see my chiropractor.
While reading my daily devotional, I ran across this passage and thought I'd share it: "We all need one another, we can all help one another...At this very moment, someone, somewhere, is praying for us, and our soul is revitalized by the generosity of people whom perhaps we do not know, or of someone unsuspected, very close beside us. Some day, when we enter God's presence in the moment of the particular judgement, we will finally see the sum total of all the effort that on many perilous occasions kept us afloat, and which on others helped us to draw a little closer to our Lord." Thank you for going through this battle with me and helping to keep me "afloat".
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17