Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 56

8 weeks and counting. Life is getting a little steamy around Omaha - and I know, for everyone else, this is nothing new, but up here we had been spoiled up until the past week. Other than that, life is good. I felt pretty good all weekend and my taste buds are definitely coming back. The saying goes that "a watched pot never boils," but I can tell you that a watched scalp does sprout hair- it's not much, but it's a start! :) I also got to catch up with several friends over the weekend - it's not home, but a good reminder of it. I don't think there's much exciting this week - a couple more trips to the hospital, one to see the Dr and one for a PT consult - if I'm forced to start from scratch, might as well do it the right way!
God, Your mercies are new to me every day! I give you thanks for renewing my health and relief from my pain and worry. Continue your healing within me, that I may return t the work you have given me to do. Amen.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17