Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Monday to everyone. I hope you all had wonderful weekends and am happy to let you know that I survived mine and everyone seemed healthy! I probably over-did it a couple times, but nothing a little rest didn't remedy. Tomorrow I'm back to the doctor for more of the same. Hopefully she's still pleased with my status. Last week she indicated that this is the time when most allo-transplant patients are having problems, so let's just continue praying that I will avoid GVH (rejection)!!
A couple quick things - I've had some people ask about how to post notes on the blog page - all you need to do is click on "Messages to Janna" at the top and then scroll to the bottom of the page. If you don't have a google account or one of the others listed in the drop down menu at the bottom of the message box, just select "anonymous" and it should post it.
Second - after I get home, we're going to have a party to celebrate God's faithfulness. Details are still in the works, but the date is going to be Sat. Oct 23rd. Everyone's invited!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17