Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 65, little set-back

Yesterday was a great day, doctor's appointment went really well and again, they expressed how pleased they are with my progress. However, last night, like turning a light switch, I was sick. It was a long night and today has been pretty quiet with lots of sleeping. No fevers so I didn't go to the hospital since I have to go tomorrow anyway. I pray that this is just a fluke, maybe something I ate or who knows what, just that it goes away as quickly as it came and that it's not an early sign of rejection. Lisa and her family are coming to town this weekend so I have a couple of new prayer requests - 1: that I feel better tomorrow and that this is not rejection, and 2: that Lisa and her family have safe travels and that everyone is healthy!
"For He will command His angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone." ~ Psalm 91: 11-12
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17