Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 98

Well, the first day of testing is over and all went pretty well (bone marrow biopsies still hurt just a bit), but the moral of the story is that if you're sick over the weekend, you'd better drink a ton before getting labs drawn Monday morning. My labs were a little skewed so I had to get IV fluids (which made a long day, longer) and go back tomorrow to recheck labs. In order to do the CT on Wednesday, labs need to have corrected themselves and I need to be healthy. I pray that dehydration is all that's going on.
"I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." ~Philippians 3:14
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17