Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 97

The only thing more up and down than the way I feel is Omaha weather. 60's on Thurs, 80's Fri, 60's all weekend, 87 tomorrow. Crazy. Glad I haven't packed up my sweats. Last night was another sleepless sick night - out of the blue and without rhyme or reason that I can figure out. Slept through the first half of the Chiefs game (which is a sign of how I felt) but I started feeling a little better in time to watch them lock down the win. Tonight I seem to be rebounding so I pray that a good night's sleep will finish the deal. Tomorrow will be a long day at the hospital for the first round of tests. Will try to send an update with how that goes.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17