Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 86

Hard to believe that it's Day 86!! (I had to count twice) I hope that everyone had a great Labor Day and enjoyed the last days of summer. My Labor Day weekend was very nice. Since all has been going well up here, Dr Vose let me go home for a couple days! It was pretty low key - caught up with a few family and friends, watched MU pick up the big "W", and just enjoyed being home. I think the next 2 weeks will go quickly and I'll be back home for good! They're currently working on scheduling all the tests for my "100 Day Restaging" so still not sure of exactly when we'll be heading back to KC but should be around the 23rd. So, I have a new prayer request to add to my list for the next 2 weeks - that the restaging will go smoothly and that all the tests will come back "clean"/ aka cancer-free.
It's the home stretch, we're almost there, and everyone in the "club house" still seems to be getting along!!
"Is any one of you sick?...The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up...Therefore, confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective." James 5:14-16
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17