Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 99 - not like I pictured it

Day 99 doesn't look like I imagined it would. My labs didn't improve after receiving the fluids yesterday so they had me go back to the hospital this afternoon for 2 more bags of IVF. I really don't think dehydration is the problem - it would be corrected by now. The plan for tomorrow is to continue with the plan as scheduled and get the PET and CT scans. If there's something ominous or anatomically wrong, it should show up. They didn't mention repeating labs tomorrow, but I'm presuming they'll add them. I should get the results of all my tests tomorrow afternoon when I meet with Dr Vose. (and hopefully more information about a plan for my out-of-range labs) I'll send an update in the evening when I get home.
As a silver lining to Day 99, I didn't have a headache or neckpain for the first time in weeks!
"The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." ~Deuteronomy 31:8
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17