Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 89

It's a beautiful weekend in Omaha - friends coming to visit, sunny skies, cool breeze and I'll be home in less than 2 weeks! The only thing that would make this better is if I was actually at a college football game instead of watching them on TV. :) The week has been pretty good. Still struggling with headaches and neck pain, but my labs look pretty good and I've started to gain back a little weight. UNMC was serious about the whole "100 Day" thing. They've scheduled some tests for Day 98, but the bulk of my restaging tests will be Wed, Sept 22 - Day 100. So much for getting an early release for good behavior. I should get their blessing to go home after all that is completed.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17