Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ups and Downs, ups and downs...

Life continues to be a little erratic around here. My weekend and yesterday were good. I saw Dr Vose and she used the word "excellent" when describing my labs and progress. Everything is still on track to restage next week, get the results and head home! Last night my neck pain and headache showed up with a vengeance (and no, it didn't have anything to do with too much celebrating as the Chiefs defeated SD :) This morning, the pain was still pretty bad, to the point of making me sick, so we had to go back to the hospital. Exam didn't show anything and since I'm not running fevers or having vision changes, they're not worried that it's anything serious. I took some pain meds when I got home and was able to sleep a little bit this afternoon which seemed to take the edge off. I'm praying that it doesn't come back again tonight. A good night's sleep would be much appreciated.
"Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me." ~Psalm 86: 6-7
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17