Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 4 of being at home!!!

It's now been 4 days since getting home (and 4 days since updating - sorry :), and it still doesn't seem real. My weekend was pretty good - I wish I had the energy to do all the things I want to do, but I guess that will come with time if I'm patient. Headache and neck pain seems to be less frequent than before so that's a good thing. I went to work today and it was sooooo nice to be back! It took most of the day just to dig out from under the stack of mail and delete emails. Had my labs redrawn and they looked pretty good. Electrolytes are still a little off, but hopefully Dr Vose will give it the 'ok".
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17