Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 100 !!!!!

Not exactly as I had envisioned Day 100, but the end result was a great one - labs pretty normal, no osteoporosis, no lung damage, nothing anatomically wrong with my neck, and NO CANCER!!!!! They couldn't come up with a reason for my funky electrolytes or why I'm having such bad neck pain and headaches, but it's so nice to know that it's not related to the HSTL or GVH. And they removed my PICC line - I don't know what to do without tubes hanging from my arm :) AND, Dr Vose gave me her blessing to return home!!!
God is soooo good and so faithful. He has been with me every day - good and bad, when I had words to pray and when I didn't, when I was thankful and when I just couldn't look past the obstacles before me. And if the results today wouldn't have been what we've been praying for, He would have carried me through that as well. This journey is far from over as I continue to struggle to regain strength and stay healthy, but I feel like we're moving on to a new chapter. I look forward to seeing what God has in store and how He'll continue to be glorified.
"But you O Lord are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness." ~Psalm 86:15
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17