Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday - Day 46

Just wanted to send a short update and prayer request. It's been a good week - a few "downs" but mostly "ups". My energy continues to return and no signs of infection! Yesterday I went to the clinic and my lab values seem to be declining (both electrolytes and my blood counts), right now we're going to just adjust my diet, watch it through the weekend and see what things look like on Tuesday. I pray that yesterday's results were just a fluke. If anything, probably a side effect of the multitude of meds that they have me on, but if it continues would require IV infusions and ??? So, that is my prayer request, for lab values to return to normal. (Plus a safe weekend of travel for my parents who are going to KC for a few days, a friend has volunteered to spend the weekend with me - should be fun.)
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17