Thursday, July 15, 2010

God is Faithful

As always, God is faithful and doesn't give us more than we can handle! Thank you for all the prayers, esp. over the past 24 hours. My hands and feet have gotten remarkably better! They're not perfect, but I was able to sleep last night, no longer need to constantly have them soaking in cool water and was able to walk around the hospital today without too much discomfort. I know that God always hears our prayers, but it's so nice when His will aligns with my prayers and answers come so quickly! The swelling in my legs is going down steadily and my labs continue to look good. I pray that my appetite continues to return, that I can start taking walks and that life gets a little more "boring" when it comes to my health. I don't need to be the patient with crazy side effects that gets all the consults!
"Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you hear me always" ~John 11:42
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17