Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 39

Just a quick update to wish everyone a Happy Friday and a good weekend and let you know that things are going well today. Feet are virtually pain free and even when they do hurt it's tolerable. I went to the clinic today and they continued to be pleased with my labs and progress. Since they've obviously done this before, I'll take their word for it. It's a little warm and humid today so probably won't get a walk in but tomorrow it's supposed to cool down so I think we're going to take a field trip to some pedestrian bridge that crosses the Missouri. Wish me luck that I can make it over and back!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17