Saturday, April 12, 2014

Fell short of the finish

It's a lot different here today than it was on Wednesday. Everything was looking up on Wednesday and then Thursday I just didn't feel right. I couldn't verbalize what was wrong and I wasn't running a fever but I just felt anxious, like something was going to happen. Friday I felt worse – super tired, no appetite and chilled all day. By Friday evening my fever came back, topping out over 103. So, needless to say, it's a good thing they didn't let me go home Friday morning or I would have been back in the ER last night and we all know how great that would have been. Last night they sent out some cultures but I don't think we have any results back. In fact, it's 9:00 and I haven't seen anyone this morning – not even the nurse aid. I hope this isn't a sign of how the weekend will be but I'm afraid it is.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17