Saturday, May 1, 2010

Done with Chemo!!!!!!! day 6/ 4

Hooray, I'm done with chemo as long as everything looks good when I go to Omaha! I finished up Friday afternoon but they had me stay one more night. Seems harmless enough except that it takes all day to get discharged from a hospital so I probably won't get home until dinner time. Oh well, what's 1 more day, right??!! OK, enough of the pity party. I'm feeling pretty good and praying that my recovery this time is smooth and that all my blood counts cooperate. If all goes well, I hope to be back to work by Tuesday - even if my feet are too swollen to fit in my shoes :)
I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. ~ Psalm 121: 1-2
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17