Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Final 4 - day 10/ 4

In case anyone is counting, I'm down to the Final 4 eyelashes. It's a good look, I highly recommend it. And unlike other die-hards that I've met, I am NOT applying mascara to the remaining 4. It was over-rated when I had an eye-full.
That's as exciting as it gets in my world the past couple days. I'm tired and my stomach still isn't playing fair, but all is tolerable and I'm able to go to the office. Tomorrow I go back to the clinic to see how my counts are doing. I figure I'll hit bottom sometime between now and the end of the weekend. Praying that my "bounce back" will be quick so that I'll have some time to catch up with everyone before heading to Omaha.
"And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. So don't be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows." ~Luke 12:7
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17