Monday, May 3, 2010

Schedule's set 8 /4

Feeling OK today - my labs haven't hit the bottom yet after round 4. WBC's are in the tank, but hemoglobin and platelets are hanging in there. I picked up a lot of swelling again while in the hospital and in the process of losing that, my potassium has dropped yet again so I'm spending today in the clinic getting K+ (6hours, ughh).
The good news is that we were able to get a schedule set for Omaha. I'll go up on the 18-19th for testing. At that point they'll determine that I'm in remission and everything's a "go" so we'll all head back up on the 23rd to start the transplant process. Transplant probably won't actually happen until the first week of June.
All in perfect timing.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17