Monday, May 17, 2010

Prayer Request for Tuesday

It's been a good couple days - over the weekend the rain dampened some of my plans, but I was still able to see some friends and family, felt decent, no fevers! Praise God!
Tomorrow I head up to Omaha for restaging and would love any prayers that you can send my way. It will be a day full of testing to assess the effectiveness of the 4 rounds of chemo. We're praying for remission of the cancer. After the testing on Tuesday I'll meet with Dr Vose on Wednesday to find out if everything is "a go" for the transplant. At that point I'll have a slightly more definite time-line of events (which I'll share in a future post) and hopefully answers to some of my many questions.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17