Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Answered prayers!

After a long day of testing yesterday, I met with Dr Vose today and they can't find any signs of cancer! I'm officially in remission!!! They have a few more tests to run on my bone marrow but said that even if they see microscopic evidence of the lymphoma, we'll still be moving forward with the transplant. They were all very optimistic with where I'm at after all the chemo. So, as soon as I finish getting a couple units of blood, (they weren't impressed with my anemia), we'll be heading for home! Going to be a long day full of sitting on a sore bum after yesterday's bone marrow. Later this week I'll send out the schedule for transplant preparation.
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future" ~Jeremiah
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17