Friday, May 28, 2010

A busy, fast week

It's been a busy and fast week in Omaha- lots of visits with ancillary hospital staff for both of us and several trips to the lab for Keith. I received all the final results on my bone marrow and everything came back completely cancer free!!
Last night we went to the Omaha Royals - a "normal" activity!! For the next several days, we're "free" except for Keith's daily shots to stimulate his bone marrow. Still praying that the donation process will be quick and painless for him - done in 1 day! In the meantime, the only thing on my agenda is to continue getting stronger, enjoying having my appetite back and cherish the sunny days of feeling good!
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure. ~Psalm 16:9
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17