Thursday, May 13, 2010

Glad that's over...

Yesterday was a bit of a scary adventure. After going to the clinic for a seemingly innocent fever on Tuesday afternoon, by Tuesday night I wasn't feeling well and by Wednesday I was light-headed/passing out, still running fevers and feeling kind-of like I did when in the hospital. (Thankfully, Tues night the symptoms were feeling similar to past experiences so I had restarted some antibiotics for GI infections). Mom took me to the clinic Wednesday afternoon where they gave me steroids, IV fluids and more antibiotics. After going to bed at 7:30p, I woke up feeling much better and am so grateful that I was able to get the Flagyl started Tues night otherwise I'm sure I would have been toxic by Wed. Not exactly the week I had expected, but each day is a gift and today is better than yesterday.
"Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I know that you hear me always" ~John 11:42
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17