Thursday, April 29, 2010

Day 4 Round 4

80% done with this round, 95% done altogether! I haven't had a fever since yesterday afternoon and my appetite has gone up a bit so that is good. The bacterial infection that I had in my intestines the last round, I've managed to get again - that's not so good. We'll see how I feel after this last bag of chemo runs in but I have faith that I won't feel as bad as the first 2 days. If all goes well and my cell counts cooperate, I'll get to go Sat am (WBCs are too high now, imagine that). Plan is to stay with Mom and Dad for several days until I get my energy back and feel like cooking for myself!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17