Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!! Day 11 /3

Happy Easter! Each day is a better day but still pretty tired. Not sure if that's due to the chemo, my 0.3 WBC count, or the 15 extra pounds of fluid that I'm still carrying around in my legs (talk about Fred Flintstone feet!) I went to the clinic today and my potassium is critically low so now I'm walking around with an IV pump for the next 6 hours - but at least I didn't have to go back to the hospital! I'll be back in the clinic tomorrow and Tuesday to check labs - we'll pray that my fluid shifts back to where its supposed to be, my potassium goes up and that my WBC count rebounds soon.
In any case, hallelujah Christ is risen today - I am going through only but a fraction of what he endured for us and God willing, when I'm in remission and look at my life, we will be able to see how all this has been glorifying to Him.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17