Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 12 /3

Thanks for all your inspiring Easter messages! It's so good to be reminded that true joy comes from deep within and far beyond our earthly circumstances. Went to the clinic to have labs drawn (another 3 hr test of my patience ;) My electrolytes still haven't balanced out so I'm back on another 8hr infusion of potassium. The swelling is slowly going away (I can move my toes today) so hopefully that will solve the problem. Immune system is still in the toilet- just praying that it starts to bounce back before my favorite little boy and girl come to visit this weekend!! Feeling better today than yesterday and hope to go to work tomorrow (presuming that my Dr's appt doesn't take 8 hrs!). Go Butler!!!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17