Thursday, April 8, 2010

Breaking Barriers... Day 15 / 3

This is going to be short as it's getting late and I'm tired. Today was another long day of sitting in the clinic. As hard as it is to imagine, my immune system dropped even more to the whopping 0.1 and my platelets hit the record low of 7. On a better note, my potassium is up just a bit but not enough to avoid more IV's. Spent 6 hours getting platelets, potassium and an ultrasound of my abdomen to try and figure out why I can't take a deep breath. No answers to that question. Anyway, still waiting for the bone marrow to start producing some healthy cells, in the meantime, I'm going to bed. One day closer to feeling better!
Thanks for your prayers!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17