Friday, April 16, 2010

At least we're moving...

Not a big jump, but my WBC's finally have started to creep up - from 0.1 to 0.7. If we can jump 7x every day, we'll be in business! Next blood draw is Tuesday so I'd guess that if things continue to progress, I'll be starting chemo on Wednesday. Platelets were a little low again today so I'll get another transfusion tomorrow to make sure I don't start bleeding. No fever yet today so God willing, that is over for a while too! Lisa and the kids were in town this week - I'd go to the office for a little while in the morning then up to Mom and Dad's to hang out with the fam' all afternoon - tiring, but well worth it.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17