Sunday, March 28, 2010

Out of the ICU

Last night was a little eventful as a low resting heart rate worried the nurses and I ended up getting a couple EKG's and more blood. Today, I got moved back to the oncology floor. They found an unwanted bacteria (from all the antibiotics) in my intestine so now the thought is that might have been the cause of my fevers. We'll know more as tests come back next week. In the meantime, they hope to restart the chemo in the next day or 2. Other than a headache, I feel pretty good today. Lisa flew in for the weekend, it was good to see her and a nice break for mom.
Thanks for all your prayers!!!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17