Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hold that thought...

I was getting used to the thought of not having to start the chemo today and was excited to have a weekend when I felt good and could hang out with friends. And then the phone rang - it's KU telling me that Dr McGuirk wants me to start my chemo today. Ughh, wish the communication was a little better. I don't know what I'm feeling right now but it is not a sense of peace. I pray that God gives that feeling back to me! So, guess I'll head home to pack up my bags and head to the hospital. The chemo will be getting started late so I probably won't get to go home until Tuesday :(
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17