Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Continuing the Fight

Still on schedule to start Round 2 tomorrow morning. I feel strong and am ready to continue the fight. I've been blessed with some great prayer meetings this week and tonight Fr Jerry gave me a blessing which included water from Lourdes. I continue to feel at peace knowing that God is walking by my side through this and have faith that his grace will sustain. I pray that this round will go even more smoothly than the first and plan to be "home" on Monday and back to work next week!
Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the ful armour of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.
~ Ephesians 6:10-11
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17