Friday, March 12, 2010

Day 9 /2 - Crested the hill!!

Praise God, I'm feeling back to human again! Yesterday was fair, but today I can really feel the difference. I have a cold which really doesn't excite my doctors, but overall, feeling good. Labs this morning show that the chemo is once again doing it's job (good thing, because I'm not going through this for nothing! :) My WBC's have dropped to 0.5 which means no crowds, bball watching parties or dancing for me this weekend. Maybe since the numbers are falling faster than last time, I'll rebound faster as well!! In any case, glad to be back among the living!
...and with his stripes, we are healed. ~ Isaiah 53:5
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17