Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 15 /2 - Up and Down we go

Well, unfortunately, took a bit of a backslide in the past day. Still tired and I started getting dizzy, terrible headache, fever :( When I went to the clinic this morning they drew labs and my Hgb is even lower (7.0) which means my anemia is not improving and can probably account for most if not all of my symptoms. KU's protocol is to not give you blood unless you're less than 7 and I've been hovering down there since I was in the hospital. Today they FINALLY agreed to give me a transfusion since I was "symptomatic" - not sure what they call the fatigue over the past week, but I'll try not to be bitter. If it's like the last time, the blood should make me feel much better. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be back on the right track!
The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness can never extinguish it ~John 1:5
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17