Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 11 /2 - Like Clockwork...

To no surprise, my WBC's dropped Friday, fever started Saturday. (for anyone counting, that makes 4x, how many times does it take to make a pattern??) Anyway, I didn't really feel bad, but just to be safe I have to jump through all the hoops - blood cultures, IV antibiotics, more waiting at clinics... Fever is down today, I'm optimistic that it won't be coming back and that all the cultures will be negative. The good news is that the fever conveniently arrived after a lunch with friends and before the Big 12 Champ game! :) I think I'll spend a couple more nights with Mom and Dad and then head home until round 3. I was able to work a couple days last week and plan to work this week as well - praise God!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17