Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 4, Cycle 2

Well, I'm 80% done with the 2nd round of chemo and counting the hours until it's over. This chemo is so nasty and makes me feel awful - it's hard to remember that I'm doing it to get better. No crazy fevers or weird rashes. My WBC's haven't fallen nearly as low this time as they did the first round but I think I might feel a little worse, not sure if that's good or bad. All I know is that I'm ready to get out of here and back on the mend. Please pray for the peace that only God can provide, strength to get through the chemo and that the chemo is destroying the cancer as we speak. Today is rough, but tomorrow is a new day.
Praise the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits - who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion. ~ Psalm 103: 2-3
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17