Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 7/2; Faith of Levi...

Not bouncing back quite as quickly as I had hoped this time. Today I'm finally feeling the fog lift a bit but still not too great. (I'm now wearing an electric stim bracelet to try and alleviate the side effects) So much easier to be confident in God's plan on the good days, probably need to remind myself of those a little more often during these valleys. As the days have passed, I've tried to focus on the faith of children because they aren't as cynical as the rest of us. Oh what I wouldn't give right now to have that unclouded faith that God so desires for all of us. I've been told that Levi, a special little boy, prays, "Lord God, Jesus God, be with Janna as she gets better." - completely bypassing the request for healing because he already knows that healing is in God's plan. Just that God be by my side until the healing comes to pass. And people wonder why I chose to spend my life caring for children.
Let us then approach the throne with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. - Hebrews 4:16
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17