Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 18 /2 Ready to feel good

Unfortunately, today makes day 9 of fever which is very frustrating and exhausting. I had really looked forward to a week of feeling good before starting my next round of chemo and so far that just hasn't been in the plan. I've been on 4 antibiotics, an antiviral, antifungal, had 4 blood cultures, (and lots of other stuff cultured) but no answers can be found. Tomorrow they said they'll be checking my spinal fluid - yea. I just keep praying that God's hand is somehow active in all of this. I know that some day we'll all be able to see the plan, but right now it is very difficult.
Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me. ~ Psalm 86: 6-7
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17