Friday, February 26, 2010

Perfect Match!!!!!

Another day of sunshine, feeling good and GREAT news. I just got a call from Keith and he is a perfect stem cell match. That's my boy! :) I've always thought he was a pretty cool guy, and now I know why, he has the perfect genetic make-up! ;)
Thank you so much for everyone's prayers, I know that many of you have been praying for this match and through Keith, God has answered our prayers! His goodness and faithfulness continues to bring me to tears.
"For I know the plans I have for you" declares the Lord, "plans to prosper and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE AND A FUTURE" ~Jeremiah 29
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17