Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 5- 25% done!

I can't thank everyone enough for all your prayers and support. God never fails to amaze and humble me.
I just finished up the final dose of chemo for this cycle so now I just have to wait for some protective medicine to run through the IV over the next 24 hours and then they should discharge me tomorrow afternoon. In honor of the Valentines holiday, I decided to turn red with a nice rash, but nothing they were to worried about and then all day today I was seeing red as they gave me my first blood transfusion to boost my red blood cells. All seems to have gone well, not feeling too bad, and I'm glad to say that if things go according to "plan" then I'm 25% done with chemo and that much closer to winning this battle.
God bless you all!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17