Thursday, December 23, 2010

Waiting...

The scope went well yesterday and without complications. They said that everything "looked" fine but we'll have to wait for the pathology reports to know if there's any graph vs host reactions going on. Normally that would take 48-72 hours, but with the holiday, all bets are off. Hopefully they'll be able to give me some sort of answer and I pray that the "answer" has a solution. Each day I seem to feel a little worse than the one before and it's very frustrating. I was so excited about the holidays and had so many things that I had hoped to do. Now all I really feel like doing is curling up on the couch with a warm blanket. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to fake my way through the next 10 days. This is not the way I envisioned Christmas. Please pray that things turn around. I really don't want to spend the holidays in Omaha or worse yet, KU Med.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17