Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Still waiting

The final results are still not in, but what's been reported so far is encouraging - no signs of GVHD. Thats great, but doesn't explain why I've been feeling so sick and losing weight. We sent out a few more labs yesterday so hopefully those will be back in the next day or so - trying to rule out bacterial infections in my gut.
Everyone made it safely home for the holidays so it was good to see all the smiling faces. The kids always manage to keep the house hopping. Wasn't able to "hop" with them this time, but hopefully next time! Again, not what I had pictured, but I just have to look at it as another step in my recovery. At least I wasn't in the ICU.
I hope you all had a blessed holiday and safe travels!!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17