Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bumpity, Bump, Bump..

Merry week of Christmas to everyone! Thought I’d try to squeeze in at least one more update before Christmas and if I get any new information between now and then, I’ll send out another. Another bump in the road, Dr Vose is suspicious that I’m starting to reject my stem cells and is thinking that the symptoms I’ve been experiencing for the past 10 days could be due to GVH of the GI track. The only way to know for sure is with a biopsy so tomorrow I’m scheduled for a scope (starting from the top – praise God for the little things!) If they find it early, it should be something that can be slowed/reversed with meds so it will be good to find it if it’s there. Not exactly the Christmas week I had envisioned, but at least I’m at home and with family!
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17