Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

No results so far, I guess the pathologists want to spend Christmas with their families too. Hopefully I'll hear on Monday. I don't send many Christmas cards so figured I'd just send out the "letter" that went out with the few cards that did get sent...
I can remember last year at this time, after a 2009 full of strange medical occurrences, writing about how I was looking forward to 2010. Little did I know what 2010 had in store! What a ride, and year full of blessings it has been. In 2010 I lost a spleen, lost many unwanted cancer cells, got a new blood type and received a new appreciation for God's faithfulness. The blessings and support that I have received over the past year have been overwhelming. For me, the message of this Christmas is one of hope and praise, and living each day to the fullest for we have an awesome and powerful God. I do not know the plans that God has for me but I know beyond any doubt that whatever it is, He will not allow me to do it alone. And if I set aside my agenda and seek His, He will accomplish wonderful and amazing things beyond my wildest dreams.
I pray that you are able to escape the hustle and bustle of American life and see the new beginning and promises offered this Christmas. Many blessings to you all.
 
The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his Love, He will rejoice over you with singing." -Zeph 3:17